Friday 4 April 2014

Welcome to JoesyCraft blog.

Welcome everyone to my Crafty blog!

This is my card I designed for Serif Craft Artist Design Team
for their launch of the
 New Digiboss Kits.
 I used the background papers from Serif.

8x8 card
Papers from serif
Lace, ribbon
Spellbinder die ‘flourish’
And other dies
Some pearls
Cosmic shimmer
Distress inks Vintage



The Butterfly’s also from  SERIF new digiboss, I cut them out and coloured them in with ’pro markers’


This tag is very simply done.
The wonderful background papers from serif which I printed on my cheap printer..
Look embossed.
 But THEY ARE NOT EMBOSSED..its the effect of serif. Its super really looks like I have embossed it.
I love the colour of this paper.
I wrapped a bit of lace which was white. I left it in tea for a few hours and rinsed it lightly to give it the vintage colour.

As this is my first blog there will be more.. Hope you enjoy looking
Joanne


3 comments:

Linda Wallace said...

Beautiful work Joanne, good luck with your new blog x Linda

Unknown said...

thank you so much,will try my best x

Heathers Inspiration said...

Gorgeous designs, they look Fab.
Congratulations on your new blog x