Please feel free to leave a comment and then ill know you stopped by,
Add a little Easter egg inside or a plant
or simply use it as a pen holder or desk tidy.
- Stick corner flourish to each side of front of bag using pin flair.
- After die cutting sentiment I embossed it using s quickie glue pen and aquamarine embossing powder, used some 3d foam pads for dimension.
- Add a Bow and embellishment,
- For that Easter special touch, cut out a Rabbit from the serif program for the tag, punch a hole at top and add embellishment eye and collar with contrasting gems. Add ribbon an attach to side handle of bag.
- A4 Card and scoring board score several lines to fold.
- From bottom of card score and fold at 7cm (fold inwards)
- Score 2nd line at 9cm and fold outwards, 3rd line at 11cm fold inwards, this is the Constantia base to make the bag stand up.
- Score last two lines at 21cm and 22cm and fold inwards, for the handle.
- Complete folding, reinforce with bone folder for a professional look. I also used a small wood ware corner punch for the edges
- Using contrasting paper cut out and measure 1cm less and matt and layer. I used Tom Bow glue to stick down paper as it gave a good strong quick bond, but gave you a little grace for movability.
Inking round all edges for that Vintage effect with Tim Holz (Vintage photo) distress inks, and a little cut’n dry foam.
- For a firmer handle wrap florist’s fine wire around each pearl, push through hole and fold in approx. 3cm and glue, use glue gun for a quick strong hold.